Saturday, May 9, 2009

Working on my night moves I

The other night, with Denise frolicking with Chiropterans, I took advantage of the almost-full moon and played with some long exposures.

This dead tree has an Elf Owl nest in it, but it was pretty quiet the evening I was out there.


Spooky signs out front. Not as spooky now as Denise and I are working on refinishing them


Inspired by www.lostamerica.com (look at his photos, seriously, they are incredible)


Oooo, spooky spirally ghost in the woods. Its so tangly.

This is about a 70 steamboat exposure, I walked in front of the camera and traced myself with an LED. Freaked myself out a little bit with this one, being an almost-full moon and all the crazy noises around me, I ended up spending the rest of the evening under a wool blanket

1 comment:

last zebra said...

your light painting is awesome!
v!