Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank you Arizona

This morning Im off to Tucson to catch my flight back home. Its with mixed emotions that I leave this place. As anyone who has spent time at a research station (or camp for that matter) would know, people start to wear on you, and the general politics around this place have become a little tiresome. However, by no means am I sick of these mountains. There seems to be endless places to wander off to and always new things to see and photograph. I will miss the desert the most. There is something about the strange noises and the warm winds down there that make that place beautiful, and everything seems to new to me. I hope that I can come back here again someday, Arizona (or at least this tiny corner of it) is an incredible state.

So thanks Arizona,


For the big skies


The beautiful valleys


The culture



The research opportunities
And the Photographic opportunities


And thank you to all those people that made this place great! Thank you also to all of you who have read my blog, I hope that you enjoyed my photos and my stories. I will see how photography treats me in the future, perhaps I will continue to post here if I get anythng interesting. Check in from time to time.
Much love
Chris

No comments: