Thursday, June 28, 2007

Waterfalls

I will be heading to Peterborough (my university town) this afternoon until Saturday. I hope to get some good shots, there are plenty of places to wander around. In the meantime, here is a shot or two of a waterfall on the Fish hatchery trail in near Bracebridge, my husband and I walked through there this past weekend.
This photo has an odd feel to it when its black and white, like I melted the film or something

A view of the whole falls
And just for a laugh, the mighty Winn Falls in the Chiricahua mountains in Arizona from about 100 ft away (I know, its the dry season there now, Im sure it can be more spectacular, its just that I hiked 4 hours to get to this point, at least it encouraged me to hike 2 more hours to find something more exciting)

No comments: